The LEAF Centre
Leading Endeavours for Aspirational Futures
The LEAF Centre was set up in 2022 and is a therapeutic step out provision that aims to radically improve the emotional well-being, learning opportunities and social development of children most vulnerable to social and educational exclusion. The LEAF Centre provision inspires integration and acceptance; supporting the understanding that behaviour is a form of communication; therefore facilitating opportunities to understand and encourage strategies for children’s emotional regulation through therapeutic support.
The programme of support offered at the LEAF Centre is a 10-12 week programme to support children across Willow Tree Academy schools and across schools in Rotherham, through places offered at the Rotherham Primary Inclusion Panel.
Our offer is underpinned by five key aims;
It is a space and place;
- Providing and enabling a holistic environment which will be supportive, nurturing, safe and stimulating, and develop an authentic sense of belonging.
- Dedicated to creating appropriate and empowering learning experiences through an alternative and personalised curriculum.
- Committed to enabling positive contributions to childhood, community and society.
- Offering expert teaching across the National Curriculum
- Supporting partnerships, we are able to work within the community and with families to collaboratively improve children’s lives, education and experiences.
Contact details for The LEAF Centre
Call: 01709 458024